2555-08-09

Quantum conundrum of the brain with a fun game

Quantum conundrum is a puzzle game to view the Action Sci-Fi FPS the game creator Kim Swift, one of the goals articulated in the Portal space to control the game. The Portal is a game that this game would make the game interesting. This game is a puzzle game to play and I do not lose Portal Hla it.




Quantum conundrum story of the game will refer to ourselves as the children age 12 and went to my grandfather, a scientist in the experiments, but the grandfather was the last to return home. The security system which recorded the grandfather. (Audio voiceovers by Chris Ballew), which secure that they know that what happens to the homeowner. We need to find in my own house to find it

Make it safe to fly close to the glass. The dimensional change is normal. The weight of the glass box.
The game is a FPS that will resolve the puzzle. The puzzles in this open space is not in any way. It will solve puzzles by using quantum mechanics instead. (Quantum mechanics is a branch of the theoretical foundations of physics. The ability to describe the results of the experiments. And used the mechanics of Newton. (Or classical mechanics), electricity and mechanics of Maxwell Hill. (Or electromagnetic theory), it is.

I made ​​up the rest.
Do not worry about me, I was not sleeping. It's for that matter. Quantum mechanics. As we will see in the game, nothing complicated here. The game will feature all four of us, including the dimensions of the light (it's heavy. Has not made ​​up or blown away by the wind at all), the dimension of the weight (the heavier the object is to lift up), the dimension of time (the time to slow down. The slope of Motion), and anti-D gravity. (Giving rise to an object) that each of the dimensions that we can control the independent press, but only use one dimension only.

A laser to destroy the sofa. If you change the dimensions to make it heavy. The laser will not break it. I dodge the laser room.

For example, I think. If you want to jump up on you I need you to be safe, it is very hard. You can change the dimensions to a "soft" to a safe place that comes out. I can not jump or attempt to fly across to the other side. You change the dimensions of the light. I was safe. Throw it away. Then change the slope of a Motion. Jump onto the box. The change to the original dimensions. It is safe to fly under the Award, we want to do. I imagine this would look like if the game is to play it.It's hard to put the switch to open the door.

In fact, I must say that for the first time through the game Portal can access this game was not difficult because the game is a game similar to Portal, whether through the scenes. I walked into the door to take a breath before going on to the next room. (As I entered the elevator, etc.), scenes in this game, it isundeniable that there is a Portal to it as a manor house, this could be part of the Aperture Science complex at (a laser at me also. I do not think Portal) will tell you that if you like the game Portal, then you like this game for me.
Following the float, which is really exciting.
Resolve the puzzle of this game that I play, it is not that easy to Portal as it may be because the game Quantum conundrum is designed to let children play with puzzles, all of the Portal that is not a simple one, however. to the puzzle is that we will fix it. Each of the puzzles of this game is designed to enjoy a spectacular scene to the screen so I do not want to go get it. The security system will help us in the house any time.Laser is a laser.
To say that the game is the puzzles, but the action was a risk, it has come to the Portal as well as to float across the scene. At high speed. Or through the laser beam is not quite dead at the scene and will be available to play for fun, not drudgery, but a challenge to play. But it's certainly not suitable for small children. They head to me much. Where is the line that calls it. Then I turned the switch.


The game is carried out in a long time. It is not a long way to go. During the play, it will be gradual. A story about your grandfather's grandfather was a music player. To damage the game ending is the same style as the Portal it is not a puzzle I guess it's that "it must have the two on me" Really, this game is if I only do not have that. This game is a fun puzzle game where you can enjoy it without me at all.

I stepped up the pace when it's safe to stock promotions.
Graphics in the game using the Unreal Engin and NVIDIA PhysX in the movement. And weight. The more realistic. Are the most comfortable. Portal is more relaxed, the pressure at the laboratory. However, I must say the game is an eat it too. This customization option is very graphic, but the screen only. People on low spec computer. This game is hard. Furthermore Video card and RAM to an ever higher level.
Sound in this game, listen to relaxing music while I can not bombastic. The work or the reading, too. Terms of this game is. I think it was the end of the game is not beautiful and great song off of the Portal game is another game that you do not like the other ones. I listen to or read the book would be worth if I buy the soundtrack of the game.

The downside of the game, it also appeared to be minor. Whether it is through the scenes in some of the scenes in the script or not follow the rhythm of game play. (Most often after the player dies), the need to solve the problem by his death and rebirth. But in fact it really is. It is a matter of some graphic scenes, I do not need high frame rate. The game is not conducive to an old computer to the Los Angeles despite the Unreal Engin engine designed for low-spec computer to play with. Chiang is also good at the game also has DEMO, try to see if I get my computer. (I bought it because I could not work here).

Overall, for the game Quantum conundrum is a puzzle game fun. Management in the brain to relax and have fun playing the game is given. There are many memorable scenes for the children. The players are playing to practice meditation and the brain. If you love the game Portal, then you will love this game with me.

Highlights.
- The game remains a unique and memorable, not duplicate.
- Graphics are not comfortable they do not Laita, dizziness, and relaxation.
- Play is reasonable. I recommend it for commercial purposes. (If you listen to English from mom).
- I do not listen, they can play this game.
- There is a long story short, it is not good music, fun and sweet.

Disadvantages.
- A short scene to indicate the source of "Part 2", no doubt.
- Graphics bug of some scenes. The script does not match the pace in some scenes.
- Graphics are not very customizable. As a port of consoles come out poorly. Not conducive to a low spec computer to play it.
- My frame is not necessary at some point.
- Not suitable for small children. And short works.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น